Brewery Packaging Assistant APPLY NOW
Nestled between the wonder of the aurora borealis and the rugged nature of the northern frontier, our little brewing outpost is one of a kind. Located in the spirited town of Yellowknife, Northwest Territories we are the second northernmost brewpub in Canada.
Our brewery is looking for an enthusiastic and hard-working individual to fill the role as Brewery Assistant, mainly for packaging related tasks. We are looking for someone with a can-do attitude that is willing to tackle any task we throw at them.
Full-time & Part-time Day positions available.
- Package assigned beer in a safe and timely manner, packaging in bottles, growlers or cans as needed.
- Ensure a safe and clean working environment, utilizing proper personal protective equipment at all times.
- Operate, troubleshoot and maintain all packaging equipment.
- Ensure detailed records and logs of all packaged product.
- Quality control checks to identify damaged goods.
- Assist in cleaning the packaging area after every packaging run.
- Support in other departments may be required on occasion.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Work quickly, efficiently, and keep a clean and organized work environment.
- Strong teamwork skills with a positive attitude, excellent attention to detail and strong communication skills.
- Flexible to changing business needs.
- Can-do spirit.
- Ability to lift 50+ lbs regularly
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- $21/hour plus discounts on NWT Brewing beer, food and merchandise. Extended Health Benefits for full-time.
Job Type: Permanent, Full-time or Part-time
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Discounted or free food
- On-site parking
- Store discount
- Health & Dental (full-time)
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Forklift License (preferred)