Our Response to Covid-19
Since the onset of the global pandemic in March, we have been committed to the safety of our staff as well as our guests at the Woodyard. We want you to know we are increasing our efforts and precautions to ensure you get to enjoy visiting the Woodyard as safely as possible.
New dining room hours:
- Monday: Closed
- Tuesday: 3pm – 11pm
- Wednesday: 3pm – 11pm
- Thursday: 3pm – 11pm
- Friday: 12pm – Midnight
- Saturday: 12pm – Midnight
- Sunday: TBA
Takeout and off-sales:
- Monday: Closed
- Tuesday - Saturday: 4pm – 8pm
To ensure the safety of our staff, patrons, and the Yellowknife community, we have developed a set of health and safety standards and protocols that adhere to the GNWT Emerging Wisely Plan.
- A reduced seating capacity inside and outside. Due to the limited seating capacity during Covid we are asking customers to limit their service to 90 min if they are finished ordering food and beverages in an effort to accommodate waiting guests at the door.
- Guests entering the pub to purchase growlers, off-sale beer, merchandise, gift cards, etc. are required to wear a mask or other face covering. We will also expect all guests who are waiting to dine in to wear a mask until they are seated at their table.
- Front of House staff will where gloves when handling soiled dishes.
- Our food & drink menus will be electronic and accessed through our website on your personal device. Disposable paper copies available upon request.
- Designated cleaning teams will remove soiled plates & glassware.
- Hourly cleaning of high traffic areas
- Daily staff temperature checks
- We have converted the Men's washroom into staff only for their safety and the Women's washroom is now communal.
- Table sizes will be limited to 10 guests.
We kindly ask our customers to:
- Stay home if you have any Covid-19 symptoms. Customers showing symptoms will be denied entry and/or asked to leave.
- If you have been out of the Northwest Territories you must self-isolate for 14 days before entering any business.
- Do not gather or line up at the entrance. Once you are on the waitlist we will text you when your table is ready.
- Sanitize when entering the building using the sanitizers available at each entrance and when using the washroom.
- Avoid standing or mingling with other tables.
- Follow the directions on the floor signage.
- Please be patient as we figure out our new normal.
- Be kind.