Our Response to Covid-19
Since the onset of the global pandemic in March 2020, we have been committed to the safety of our staff as well as our guests at the Woodyard. We want you to know we are increasing our efforts and precautions to ensure you get to enjoy visiting the Woodyard as safely as possible.
Dining room hours:
- Monday: Closed
- Tuesday: Closed
- Wednesday: 4pm – 10pm
- Thursday: 4pm – 11pm
- Friday: 12pm – 12am
- Saturday: 12pm – 12am (Family Dining 12-7pm)
- Sunday: Closed
Takeout: Please note our takeout system will close if capacities inside the pub reach a limit that compromises our dine-in guest experience.
- Sunday/Monday/Tuesday - Closed
- Wednesday - Saturday: 4pm – 8pm
To ensure the safety of our staff, patrons, and the Yellowknife community, we have developed a set of health and safety standards and protocols.
- Our food & drink menus will be electronic and accessed through our website on your personal device. Disposable paper copies are available upon request.
- Increased sanitization of high traffic areas
- We have converted the Men's washroom into staff only for their safety and the Women's washroom is now communal.
We kindly ask our customers to:
- Stay home if you have any Covid-19 symptoms. Customers showing symptoms will be denied entry and/or asked to leave.
- Do not gather or line up at the entrance. Once you are on the waitlist we will text you when your table is ready.
- Sanitize when entering the building using the sanitizers available at each entrance and when using the washroom.
- Avoid standing or mingling with other tables.
- Follow the directions on the floor signage.
- Be kind.