Our Response to Covid-19
We are more than happy to announce the Woodyard Brewhouse & Eatery will be re-opening our doors to the public! You’ll be able to enjoy both the patio and the pub starting Friday, June 19, 2020.
New dining room hours:
- Monday: Closed
- Tuesday: 3pm – 10pm (Kitchen closes at 9pm)
- Wednesday: 3pm – 10pm (Kitchen closes at 9pm)
- Thursday: 3pm – 10pm (Kitchen closes at 9pm)
- Friday: 12pm – 11pm (Kitchen closes at 10pm)
- Saturday: 12pm – 11pm (Kitchen closes at 10pm)
- Sunday: TBA
Takeout and off-sales:
- Monday: Closed
- Tuesday - Thursday: 3pm – 8pm
- Friday - Saturday: 12pm – 8pm
To ensure the safety of our staff, patrons, and the Yellowknife community, we have developed a set of health and safety standards and protocols that adhere to the GNWT Emerging Wisely Plan.
- A reduced seating capacity inside and outside. Reservations will be preferred and can be booked starting next week, stay tuned for details.
- Kitchen staff will wear PPE including gloves and face masks. Front of House staff will where gloves and masks when handling soiled dishes.
- Our food & drink menus will be electronic and accessed through our website on your personal device. Disposable paper copies available upon request.
- Designated cleaning teams will remove soiled plates & glassware.
- Hourly cleaning of high traffic areas
- Daily staff temperature checks
- We have converted the Mens washroom into staff only for their safety and the Women's washroom is now communal.
- Table sizes will be limited to 8 guests.
We kindly ask our customers to:
- Stay home if you have any Covid-19 symptoms. Customers showing symptoms will be denied entry and/or asked to leave.
- If you have been out of the Northwest Territories you must self-isolate for 14 days before entering any business.
- Do not gather or line up at the entrance. Once you are on the waitlist we will text you when your table is ready.
- Sanitize when entering the building using the sanitizers available at each entrance and when using the washroom.
- Avoid standing or mingling with other tables.
- Follow the directions on the floor signage.
- Please be patient as we figure out our new normal.
- Be kind.