Our Response to Covid-19
We are more than happy to announce the Woodyard Brewhouse & Eatery will be re-opening our doors to the public! You’ll be able to enjoy both the patio and the pub starting Friday, June 19, 2020.
New dining room hours:
- Monday: Closed
- Tuesday: 3pm – 11pm
- Wednesday: 3pm – 11pm
- Thursday: 3pm – 11pm
- Friday: 12pm – Midnight
- Saturday: 12pm – Midnight
- Sunday: TBA
Takeout and off-sales:
- Monday: Closed
- Tuesday - Saturday: 4pm – 8pm
To ensure the safety of our staff, patrons, and the Yellowknife community, we have developed a set of health and safety standards and protocols that adhere to the GNWT Emerging Wisely Plan.
- A reduced seating capacity inside and outside. Due to the limited seating capacity during Covid we are asking customers to limit their service to 90 min if they are finished ordering food and beverages in an effort to accommodate waiting guests at the door.
- Front of House staff will where gloves when handling soiled dishes.
- Our food & drink menus will be electronic and accessed through our website on your personal device. Disposable paper copies available upon request.
- Designated cleaning teams will remove soiled plates & glassware.
- Hourly cleaning of high traffic areas
- Daily staff temperature checks
- We have converted the Mens washroom into staff only for their safety and the Women's washroom is now communal.
- Table sizes will be limited to 8 guests.
We kindly ask our customers to:
- Stay home if you have any Covid-19 symptoms. Customers showing symptoms will be denied entry and/or asked to leave.
- If you have been out of the Northwest Territories you must self-isolate for 14 days before entering any business.
- Do not gather or line up at the entrance. Once you are on the waitlist we will text you when your table is ready.
- Sanitize when entering the building using the sanitizers available at each entrance and when using the washroom.
- Avoid standing or mingling with other tables.
- Follow the directions on the floor signage.
- Please be patient as we figure out our new normal.
- Be kind.