3905 FRANKLIN AVENUE
YELLOWKNIFE NT X1A 2S6
Tues / Wed 4-10PM
Family Dining (Minors allowed) Sat 12-7PM
In an effort to make our reservation system and dine-in experience accessible to more guests, we are making some changes to how we handle bookings:
- Reservations are now starting at 5 guests and up.
- Cut off for making a reservation is 1 business day ahead which means no reservations will be accepted within 24hrs of the requested booking time.
- Tables will only be allocated for a certain amount of time, proportional to the size of the party.
Large Group Reservations (8+):
- Reservation booking cut off is 48hrs ahead
- Group reservations will require a Credit Card on file to secure the booking. You can fill and send the following credit card authorization form to email@example.com
- Charges to the card on file will only be made in the event of no-shows for the reservation, at a rate of $10 per person. (i.e. a table booked for 10 will only get receive a charge of $30 if only 7 guests showed up on the day).
- In the case of fewer guests showing up, the host or service supervisor may decide to move the group to a smaller table and re-allocate the larger table to another group in an effort to accommodate waiting guests.
- As a condition of our liquor license, minors must unfortunately be off the premises by 7PM on Saturdays during our family dining hours. As a result, we will be seating parties with minors no later than 5:30PM. Please keep this in mind as you plan and book your dine-in experience.
- Looking to join our waitlist? In the event that the Woodyard is at capacity, please call 873-BEER (2337) or speak to one of our friendly staff in person if you've already arrived to be added to our automated waitlist. You will be informed by text when your table is ready and you will have 15 minutes to arrive on site to secure your table!
GROUP EVENTS/PRIVATE RENTALS
Please email details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Are minors allowed into The Woodyard Brewhouse & Eatery?
As of November 2020 patrons under the age of 19 years are welcome to dine at the Woodyard on Saturdays from 12 - 7PM
Is The Woodyard Brewhouse & Eatery wheelchair accessible?
Yes. Please call ahead to 867-873-2337 to reserve our accessible table on the lower level.
Where can I purchase NWT Brewing beer outside of the Territory?
Currently our bottled beer and cans are available for purchase in Yellowknife: at our Woodyard brewpub location, both Yellowknife liquor stores as well as Hay River and Fort Smith liquor stores. Please follow our social media for any future updates on our product availability.