3905 FRANKLIN AVENUE
YELLOWKNIFE NT X1A 2S6
In an effort to make our reservation system and dine-in experience accessible to more guests, we are making some changes to how we handle bookings:
- Reservations are now starting at 5 guests and up.
- Cut off for making a reservation is 1 business day ahead which means no reservations will be accepted within 24hrs of the requested booking time.
- Tables will only be allocated for a certain amount of time, proportional to the size of the party.
Large Group Reservations (8+):
- Cut off is 48hrs ahead
- Group reservations will require a deposit of $10 per head to secure the booking. Please note, one payment transaction for the entire group will be taken per reservation, to be paid at least 48hrs ahead. Payments for group reservations are to be Interac e-transferred to firstname.lastname@example.org with the reference number provided by our team upon booking acknowledgement.
- Deposits will be refunded to the payer within 7-10 business days after the event, proportional to the amount of guests who showed up (i.e. a table booked for 10 will only get $80 back if only 8 guests showed up on the day).
- In the case of fewer guests showing up, the host or service supervisor may decide to move the group to a smaller table and re-allocate the larger table to another group in an effort to accommodate waiting guests.
- Guests may not add their name to the waitlist more than 30min before their ideal time, with the understanding they might not get a table within those 30min. The reason behind this is that there would otherwise be no difference between the waitlist and same-day reservation booking.
- For further details on our online waitlist, please click on the the link below:
GROUP EVENTS/PRIVATE RENTALS
Please email details to email@example.com
Are minors allowed into The Woodyard Brewhouse & Eatery?
As of November 2020 patrons under the age of 19 years are welcome to dine at the Woodyard on Saturdays from 12 - 7PM
Is The Woodyard Brewhouse & Eatery wheelchair accessible?
Yes. Please call ahead to 867-873-2337 to reserve our accessible table on the lower level.
Where can I purchase NWT Brewing beer outside of the Territory?
Currently our bottled beer and cans are available for purchase in Yellowknife: at our Woodyard brewpub location, both Yellowknife liquor stores as well as Hay River and Fort Smith liquor stores. Please follow our social media for any future updates on our product availability.