Looking to order beer for a large group or event?
You will receive order confirmation within 48 hours of placing your order. If you require a keg in less than 48 hours, please email us directly with your details and we will do our best to accommodate.
IMPORTANT INFO FOR KEG ORDERS
- A credit card is required for all keg orders.
- Kegs come in either 20L, 30L and 50L sizes
- We supply a selection of options to dispense your beer depending on your needs.
- Party pack – includes a hand pump. Do no over pump the keg or excess foam will occur - the keg will stay fresh for 24 hours once tapped.
- Brewmasters Pack – includes CO2 pump with 1 x CO2 cartridge. You will require an extra cartridge for 50L kegs. Kegs will stay fresher for longer once tapped.
- Premium Pack – consists of a cooler with 2 flow-control taps and a stainless steel coil that cools the beer as it’s being served. This setup can accommodate 2 different beer styles at once. Delivery is recommended to assist with set up.
- The number of beers per keg size is listed on the form – we recommend 1-1.5 beers/hour for each guest depending on whether there are other drink choices available at the event.
- Cash deposit on equipment is required at the time of pick up. All deposits will be released upon the satisfactory return of the 9 equipment. Please return all empty kegs and dispensing equipment within 3 business days of event.
- The brewery does not supply ice. For best results, kegs need time to settle and should be kept on ice and cold for 4-6 hours prior to tapping for beer to pour properly.
GROWLERS: 2L FILL = $17-21.50 / 1L FILLS $11-14.50
- Growlers Exchanges ONLY during Covid. We will not be doing any direct filling into customer growlers to ensure each jug gets properly sanitized before touching our dispensing equipment.
- 2L growler exchanges are available daily during business hours up to 10PM. Come on down and exchange your empty 2L growler for a pre- filled jug while quantities last.
- Growlers must be rinsed out with warm water immediately after they are emptied. Any growlers that require extra cleaning will be charged an appropriate cleaning fee.
- 1L growlers are available during our filling days only.
NWT Bottled Beer: $6.25-6.95/500mL bottle
- 500mL bottles are available for purchase during business hours up to 10PM daily.
- Available options:
- KickSled Cream Ale Turbid Wit 10
- Honey Bucket Nut Brown
- Ragged Pine Pale Ale
- Bug Repellent IPA
- Empty bottles may be returned to the Yellowknife bottle depot for a refund.
For all commercial inquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org